*Complete a Competitive Market Analysis for your property, by comparing existing actives and solds in your area.
* Suggest possible improvements that will positively affect your selling price, and recommend home staging if necessary, so I will offer my clients a written consultation with a home stager, at my expense.
* Property photos are very important in today's market, so all my listings are professionally photographed, at my expense, and featured with a virtual tour.
* To provide information about your home to all Sales Representatives at BOSLEY REAL ESTATE and put it on our home website as well as my own.
* Submit a detailed listing to TorontoMLS and REALTOR.CA, along with digital photographs and a virtual tour for distribution to all real estate agents and worldwide exposure via the internet, for consumers to view.
* Prepare a Feature Sheet with photographs to be featured at the property for agents and clients, at my expense, and distribute it to area sales agents and email to potential prospects.
* Invite all agents to attend an inspection of the property during an "Agents Open House", usually held on a weekday with food served, at my expense. It encourages thr Realtors to spend more time, look around and engage with each other.
* Distribute "Just Listed" cards, at my expense, to the surrounding neighbourhood. People living in the area often have friends and relatives who are interested in moving closer to those they know.
* Install a highly visible "For Sale" sign in your yard for drive-by-exposure, and put a lock box on the property for easy access showings, with your permission.
* 90% of Buyers start searching on the Internet, therefore we want to create market awareness by advertising your home on my website, our company website, Facebook marketplace, YouTube, CraigsList, and Kijiji.
* Arrange for a Home Inspection by a qualified home inspector, and include a summary of the inspection with the MLS listing, to avoid re-negotiation of offers and it also increases the chances of an unconditional offer.
* Create a unique website www.youraddress.com for your home marketing, which will be linked to my website, at my expense.
* All appointments are arranged and recorded in our office. I will follow up on a regular basis with sales representatives who have shown the property and gather comments from their prospective purchasers. This information is continuously fed back to you.
* I suggest Open Houses for the general public on every possible weekend. If I am not available to do one, I work with a trusted group of Realtors at Bosley, who are available to help out.
* Match your information with my buyer files to search for a possible buyer.
* A strong adverising campaign and the use of the MLS system, as wellas active marketing, will give your property the maximum exposure for a quick sell.
* We will establish what we believe to be the fair market value of your property and in partnership with you, will establish the asking price.
* Lastly, and a very important point to remember: during the marketing/selling process, I am the contact person. I am the contact person. I am the one who will be calling you to discuss the daily showings, the feedback, and any issues that amy arise.
Negotiating the Sale
* Sometime prior to actually receiving an offer, we will review the standard documents, such as the Offer of Purchase and Sale, and discuss what possible conditions and clauses might be presented with the offer. This will allow you to focus on the variables in the Offer when you receive one, and ensure you are confident with the process.
* Negotiate the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and assist with lawyers, lending institutions, appraisers and other involved parties in co-ordinating all documentation required to complete the sale of your home.
* If there are conditions in the Offer that you accept, I will work with you and the co-operating broker to ensure that the deadlines are met, providing access to the property fro inspectors, and surveyors, if necessary.
* The goal of the negotiation is to obtain the best price and terms that are most suitable for you. This can be a complex process and it is vital for us, as sales representatives to possess excellent negotiating skills.
After the Sale
* I am always available for your questions or concerns adn will do everything humanly possible to ensure a smooth transaction.
* To act at all times with your best interests in mind, and comply with the Code of Ethics of the Toronto Real Estate Board, The Ontario Real Estate Board, and The Canadian Real Estate Board.
* Full Service! Full Time!